RV Campground Details
Boardman Marina Park RV Campground is the perfect place to stay as you visit or travel along the Columbia River in North-Central Oregon. Here you’ll find 63 paved RV Campsites within the park well-suited to a relaxing stay.
- Each site has fresh water, sewer connections, 30/50 amp. electrical service, a picnic table and BBQ grill.
- There are 4 grassy tent sites with water and picnic tables.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided within the Park.
- Clean, spacious restrooms with Free showers and laundry facilities are nearby.
- Children’s playground area has a state-of-the-art play structure.
- Pets are welcomed on leashes, and there are doggie rest stations with waste sacks and disposal units within the Park.
- You can enjoy the nearby Day Use facilities or take a walk or a bike ride along our paved, 3-mile walking trail.
- If you bring your boat, you are just steps away from the Boat Harbor.