Boardman Park closely monitors and enforces the following rules:
- Driving and parking on the lawn is prohibited.
- Check-in time is 2:00PM
- Quiet time is 10:00PM-7:00AM
- Tents on gravel pads only – no tents on lawns
- No ATV’s, Side-by-Sides, or Dirt Bikes
- Campsite is to be kept clean. All garbage must be placed in provided dumpsters.
- Pets are to be kept quiet, under control, and on an 8-foot or shorter leash at all times. Pets are not to be tied to trees and must be cleaned up after.
- Fireworks, firearms, pellet guns, and sling shots are prohibited.
- Cutting, breaking, or trimming of trees or shrubs is prohibited.
- Dropping foreign objects in the sewer is prohibited.
- Only one vehicle is included with overnight, overflow, and tent site fees. A second vehicle kept at a campsite (or alternate parking area) is subject to a nightly Extra Vehicle fee. Maximum of 2 vehicles per campsite, including camping unit. The nightly Extra Vehicle fee is $5.
- Only 2 tents per site are allowed. Tents placed on RV site with an RV are assessed a nightly Extra Tent Fee per tent.
Things to keep in mind for your stay at Boardman Park:
- The campground is located near railroad tracks. Trains use their horn at all hours.
- Water Pressure is 90 PSI – Pressure Regulators are advised for your RV
- Boardman Park irrigates the lawns regularly to keep the grass green and inviting. Please keep your vehicles and personal possessions off the grass to keep them dry.
- The laundry room is open every day from 8:00AM – 10:00PM
- Check out time is 12:00PM on the day of departure
- Firewood and Ice are available at the Check-In Booth for an additional fee (see rates for details)
- Morrow County Columbia River Heritage Trail is 3 miles end to end.
Campground Reservation Policy
Please refer to our reservation page
Cancellation Policy for reservations through 12.31.2023
- All cancellations are charged a $5 cancellation fee per site.
- All regular date cancellations require a 2-day notice.
Cancellation Policy - effective for all 2023 reservations
- If you made your initial reservation online the booking fee is non-refundable.
- Calculating the days out from your reservation are based on the park’s 2 pm check-in time on the date of arrival and not individual nights during your stay. For example, if your reservation is for a Friday check-in, you would have to cancel no later than 2pm on the prior Friday.
- 30 days or more out – full refund minus the $5 reservation fee and a $5 per night cancellation fee.
- 14-29 days out – 50% refund minus the $5 reservation fee and a $5 per night cancellation fee.
- 7-13 days out – 25% refund minus the $5 reservation fee and a $5 per night cancellation fee.
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival – no refund provided.
- If you are a no call, no show, for the first night of your reservation you will forfeit the remainder of your reservation and it will be cancelled if we do not hear from you by 2 pm on day 2 of your reservation.
- The cancellation policy is still in effect when calling to modify your original reservations.
If you are redeeming a green punch card you received previously for a free night, please note it on your reservation request form. Punch cards will be accepted for reservations through December 31, 2023 and expire at that time.