Please review our Campground Reservation Policies. Then check out our new online reservation system by clicking the RESERVE NOW link below!
Once you have booked your reservation, please review our Campground Policies page for items to keep in mind during your stay at the Boardman Marina & RV Campground.
Campground Reservations, Requests & Policies
2023 Summer Season Reservation Requests
Beginning December 1, 2022 we will begin processing reservations for the Summer Season, April 1 – October 31, 2023, on a first come, first served basis. Submitting a reservation request does not guarantee a site or a reservation. Please review our updated cancellation policy below in effect for 2023 before booking.
This year we will be accepting reservation requests two different ways:
- Via the Online Reservation Request Form Button (found at the bottom of this page) which will be available beginning November 21st at 9 am PST. A link will appear here - you can click on the printed form beginning November 1st to see the information you will need to complete your form.
- Via Paper Form which can be found at this link - Boardman Marina & RV Park - 2023 . Please postmark beginning November 21st
The online registration request form will be made available/live on November 21st. Mailed forms (via USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL) postmarked the 21st through November 26th will be integrated with the online requests received November 21st and so on and so forth for each date. All mailed forms and forms submitted online will be processed on a first come, first served basis, beginning December 1st.
All reservation request forms must be fully completed to be processed. There is a copy of the campground map and a grid with site features such as back-in/pull through and maximum lengths included provided below for reference to assist with your requests. If you do not use the online form or printed pdf for your reservation request it will not be processed. Copies of the form can be obtained in person at the campground office. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the campground office at 541-481-7217 until November 1st if you would like us to mail a copy to you via USPS.
Online reservations through the regular online registration system will open January 1, 2023 at 9:00 am. Phone call and walk in requests at the booth will be accepted beginning January 3rd, the first business day of the year, at 10 am.
Payment information is required when submitting your reservation request. If you choose to pay with a check, you must mail your application in for processing. If a reservation is processed payment is due immediately and will be processed with the card information or check provided.
If you are redeeming a green punch card you received previously for a free night, please note it on your reservation request form. Punch cards will be accepted for reservations through December 31, 2023 and expire at that time. For Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, & Labor Day Weekend) a minimum of 3 nights must be reserved when booking a reservation.
For Winter Season Reservations (November 1st – March 31st):
- Online reservations are not available during the winter season.
- Reservations can be made via phone, email, or walk-in.
- Reservations for long term (monthly) stays can be booked for the winter season only.
Cancellation Policy - through 12.31.2022
- All cancellations are charged a $5 cancellation fee per site.
- All regular date cancellations require a 2-day notice.
Cancellation Policy - Effective 1.1.2023
- If you made your initial reservation online the booking fee is non-refundable.
- Calculating the days out from your reservation are based on the park’s 2 pm check-in time on the date of arrival and not individual nights during your stay. For example, if your reservation is for a Friday check-in, you would have to cancel no later than 2pm on the prior Friday.
- 30 days or more out – full refund minus the $5 reservation fee and a $5 per night cancellation fee.
- 14-29 days out – 50% refund minus the $5 reservation fee and a $5 per night cancellation fee.
- 7-13 days out – 25% refund minus the $5 reservation fee and a $5 per night cancellation fee.
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival – no refund provided.
- If you are a no call, no show, for the first night of your reservation you will forfeit the remainder of your reservation and it will be cancelled if we do not hear from you by 2 pm on day 2 of your reservation.
- The cancellation policy is still in effect when calling to modify your original reservations.