Please review our Campground Reservation Policies. Then check out our new Online Reservation System!
Once you have booked your reservation, please review our Campground Policies page for items to keep in mind during your stay at the Boardman Marina & RV Campground.
Campground Reservation Policy
Boardman Park accepts campground reservations as follows:
For the summer season (April 1st – September 30th):
- Beginning December 1st, letters received via mail (USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL) only will be accepted for reservations for the following year’s summer season. Letters will need to be mailed during the Thanksgiving week so they arrive on, or before the 1st of December. If letters are received prior to Thanksgiving week, they will be mailed back to the sender. Please refer to Completing Reservations section for items to be included in letters. *No phone calls, emails, walk-ins, or online reservations will be accepted at this time.
- Online reservations are accepted from January 1st through September 30th. Reservations for more than 14 nights cannot be made online.
- Phone calls for reservations, will be accepted the first business day of January.
- Faxes, emails and walk-ins will be accepted beginning the second week of January.
- The ENTIRE/FULL amount of your stay is required, via credit card and/or Check, at the time you make your reservation.
- For Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, & Labor Day Weekend) a minimum of 3 nights must be reserved when booking a reservation.
For winter season (October 1st – March 31st):
- Online reservations are not available during the winter season.
- Reservations can be made via phone, email, or walk-in.
- Reservations for long term (monthly) stays can be booked for the winter season only.
To complete reservations the following is required:
- Camper’s name
- Address with City, State, Zip
- Telephone number (cell phone preferred)
- Email Address
- Requested Dates of stay (i.e., # of nights staying with dates of arrival and departure)
- Site #’s preferred (sites are booked on a first come first served basis. If the requested sites are not available the next comparable sites will be reserved.)
- Payment: Full payment is required to complete your reservation. A confirmation will be sent by Email, confirming your reservation.
All cancellations are charged a $5 cancellation fee per site.
All regular date cancellations require a 2-day notice.
Holiday Cancellations, i.e., "Memorial Weekend, Fourth of July, and Labor Day Weekend" Require a 14-day notice! Cancellations made after the less than 14 days prior to the reservation arrival date, forfeit the full cost of the reservation.