Please review our Campground Reservation Policies. Then check out our new online reservation system by clicking the RESERVE NOW link below!
Once you have booked your reservation, please review our Campground Policies page for items to keep in mind during your stay at the Boardman Marina & RV Campground.
Campground Reservations, Requests & Policies
2024 Summer Season Reservation
Beginning December 1, 2023 our online reservations system will go live for the 2024 Summer Season and can be accessed via the RESERVE NOW link above. Please review our updated cancellation policy below before placing your reservation.
Things to keep in mind when making your reservations:
- There is a copy of the campground map and a grid with site features such as back-in/pull through and maximum lengths included provided below for reference to assist you in site selection prior to logging into the reservation system.
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the campground office at 541-481-7217 if you have any questions.
- Payment information is required when submitting your reservation request. If you choose to pay with a check, you must mail your application in for processing. If a reservation is processed payment is due immediately and will be processed with the card information or check provided.
- Green Punch Cards expire on December 31, 2023 and can not be used for stays after December 31, 2023.
For Winter Season Reservations (October 1st – March 31st):
- Online reservations are not available during the winter season.
- Reservations can be made via phone, email, or walk-in.
- Reservations for extended (monthly) stays can be booked for the winter season only. Please see Campground Rates page for a list of fees.
Cancellation Policy - Effective 7.1.2023
- Calculating the days out from your reservation are based on the park’s 2 pm check-in time on the date of arrival and not individual nights during your stay. For example, if your reservation is for a Friday check-in, you would have to cancel no later than 2pm on Wednesday prior to your arrival date.
- 2 days or more out – full refund minus the $5 nonrefundable reservation fee and a cancellation fee equal to one night's stay ($51 for 2023 and $68 or $58 depending on site reserved) for 2024.
- Less than 2 days prior to arrival – no refund provided.
- If you are a no call, no show, for the first night of your reservation you will forfeit the remainder of your reservation and it will be cancelled if we do not hear from you by 2 pm on day 2 of your reservation.
- The cancellation policy is still in effect when calling to modify your original reservations.