Boardman Pool & Recreation Center Covid Updates
Membership and Day Passes:
(Updated - 3/27/2021)
Starting Monday, April 1st, 2021, all memberships that are placed on hold will be activated. We will no longer allow optional holds; if you have questions about your membership status, please reach out to our front desk staff. Our day passes will return to normal rates please visit the Membership Rates page for our prices.
Masks will be required at all times expect for when in the pool.
- Weight Room: Weight Room has a max of 15 people. Weight equipment has been spaced out. Do not move machines. Please no circuit training on multiple pieces of equipment. User is responsible for wiping down the equipment, plates, machines, and weights after use. Unload all machines after use; re-rack all weights.
- Gymnasium: Gymnasium has a max of 50 people. Masks are required at all times.
- Pool: We will no longer be taking reservations for Lap lanes or Therapy Pool, starting Monday April 19th, 2021. More than one swimmer can be in a lane. Swimmers can be from different households. Individuals are required to physical distance of at least six (6) feet between one another when swimming in the same lane, except for briefly passing in the lane. Please limit workouts to 1 hour.
- Pool - 80-person maxTherapy Pool - 9-person max
Please check out our pool calendar for pool availability. Calendar can be found on our website www.boardmanparkandrec.com.
No slide at this time.
- Please bring your own water bottles.
- Limited lockers and showers available.