Boardman Pool & Recreation Center Covid Updates
Membership and Day Passes:
(Updated - 3/27/2021)
Starting Monday, April 1st, 2021, all memberships that are placed on hold will be activated. We will no longer allow optional holds; if you have questions about your membership status, please reach out to our front desk staff. Our day passes will return to normal rates please visit the Membership Rates page for our prices.
Masks will be required at all times expect for when in the pool.
- Weight Room: Weight Room has a max of 15 people. Weight equipment has been spaced out. Do not move machines. Please no circuit training on multiple pieces of equipment. User is responsible for wiping down the equipment, plates, machines, and weights after use. Unload all machines after use; re-rack all weights.
- Gymnasium: Gymnasium has a max of 50 people. Authorized gym use will be walking, workouts, shooting baskets (only allowed to shoot basketballs with family members), Pickle ball and other non-full contact sports and use of cardio equipment that has been moved into the gym. No full contact sports allowed.
- Pool: The pool has a max of 50 people. Social distancing is required, please swim with your household only. A lap lane can be shared by household members, limit use to an hour. Therapy pool maximum occupancy of 4 people, open to adults and children, please limit use to an hour. Reservations are required for lap lane and therapy pool. Please use our online reservations for lap lane or therapy pool. Pool schedule is updated please go to our calendar for the pool schedule. Walk-ins are welcome. No slide at this time.
- Please bring your own water bottles.
- Limited lockers and showers available.